Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 24-09-2004, 11:46   #496
niemandweiss
TBB Goldmember

Benutzerbild von niemandweiss

Was sagt denn MAHENDRA in seinem neuen Newsletter about STOCK-MARKET etc. KLICK

Zitat:
STOCK MARKET

Monday will remain down, Tuesday mix but from Thursday market will start declining. Don’t buy in good news. Experts are talking of climb by 10 to 15% of DOW but my astrological calculations are showing reverse for market. Many are sceptic on my market prediction but I am just predicting what I see in my planetary calculations and that is why it will be very interesting to watch this prediction.

Note: Unchanged interest rate annoucment can boost market or investor's mood for one day but I am not changing my prediction on weak because this cheers will last 48 hours. So keep this in account when you trading.

Don't ignore my prediction on market. Last week on 13 September I predcited on STOCK MARKET:

Monday will be the best day to go short all around the world stock markets because they will come into bear grips. THE BEAR TREND IS FINALLY ENTERING THE WALL STREET (DOW JONES) AND ALL BLUE-CHIP STOCKS WILL SHOW WEAKNESS. MONDAY’S LAST HOUR TRADING SESSION OR TUESDAY COULD BE THE DAY and bears will make the complete a unbreakable circle by 21st September. Though between 13 and 21, the USA market will try to fool everyone by a false rising one or two time in intraday trading or in opening or closing time. Finally the rising history of the DOW will end on 21 September. Indeed, we will not see the current index in the next 7 years. Other world financial markets like Europe and India will also start falling from this week. My advice is start selling market in small lot from money and sell every after two day till 21 September,

wenn man bloß den Sternen trauen könnte

niemandweiss, dass niemand weiss