Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 15-02-2005, 17:30   #1631
Benjamin
TBB Family

Quelle: http://www.mclarenreport.com.au/yvs5...ult.asp?id=275
February 14 2005

Last week I said this index was in the start of a powerful move up that could reach the 5300 level and I briefly explained my reasoning for that forecast. I don’t see anything to change my mind. If you’ll look at the chart you’ll see there has been a vibration of 45 calendar days low to low . This vibration did not start here but started some time back in time. Whenever markets start to run 45 or 90 calendar days low to low . It sets up a possibility for a significant move up and a high if the market then goes up into one of those 45 or 90 day time periods. In this instance, those next to dates are 8th of March and 22nd of April . This trend should hold to normal or fast trend criteria and not correct back more than 4 trading days (a first degree counter trend) until the trend is complete. Remember, we don’t start that count until a daily low is broken. I can forecast, this index will not correct back more than 4 days at anytime within the next 30 days or possibly even the next 70 days depending how the index goes into the 8th or 9th of March. To those who follow my proprietary form of analysis - this was a large creeping trend that was resolved to the upside.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Die Analyse der Vorwoche:

February 07 2005

The FTSE looks like this could be a powerful move up. If you look at the moves down in November and in January, they were both weak trends down and significantly fewer points down. That leads me to believe this move up can get legs and possibly run to the 5300 level. I’ll have a full report next week on this index.

Geändert von Benjamin (15-02-2005 um 17:38 Uhr)
Benjamin ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten