Alt 29-06-2006, 18:00   #214
Mustang
TBB Family

Benutzerbild von Mustang

Quelle

Zitat:
Northwestern announces departure of Chairman of the Board
12:03 EDT Thursday, June 29, 2006

TORONTO, June 29 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Northwestern Mineral Ventures Inc. (TSX-V: NWT; OTCBB: NWTMF) today announced that Kabir Ahmed will step down as Chairman of the Board, effective July 7, 2006.

"On behalf of Northwestern's Board of Directors, I would like to thank Mr. Ahmed for his contributions and dedication to the company," said Marek Kreczmer, President and CEO of Northwestern. "Mr. Ahmed has been involved with Northwestern from its beginnings as a small exploration start-up through to its current position as an emerging uranium explorer. We wish him well in his future endeavors."

"I am very proud of Northwestern and its long list of accomplishments," said outgoing Chairman Kabir Ahmed. "Having fulfilled my mandate to our shareholders, I am leaving the company in a strong financial position, with promising land holdings and in the capable hands of a skilled and an experienced Board of Directors and management team."

Mr. Ahmed is leaving Northwestern to pursue other professional opportunities and continue leading the development of start-up companies, and will also assist Northwestern in an orderly transition. Northwestern's Board of Directors has decided not to elect a new Chairman at this time.

ABOUT NORTHWESTERN:

Northwestern Mineral Ventures (www.northwestmineral.com) is an international natural resource exploration company with an experienced management team. The company is focused on properties in Niger and Canada with potential uranium targets. Northwestern also has a precious and base metal property in Mexico. Northwestern is listed on the NASD Bulletin Board under the symbol "NWTMF" and the TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol "NWT."

The TSX Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept

responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this news release.

This news release includes certain "forward looking statements" within the meaning of the United States Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Without limitation, statements regarding potential mineralization and resources, exploration results, and future plans and objectives of the Company are forward looking statements that involve various degrees of risk. The following are important factors that could cause the Company's actual results to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward looking statements: changes in the world wide price of mineral commodities, general market conditions, risks inherent in mineral exploration, risks associated with development, construction and mining operations, the uncertainty of future profitability and the uncertainty of access to additional capital.

SOURCE Northwestern Mineral Ventures Inc.

For further information: Marek J. Kreczmer, M.Sc., P.Eng., President and CEO, (866) 437-9551, info@northwestmineral.com
Mustang ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten