TBB Goldmember

Empfehlung für Argentex aus den USA

von gestern nach Börsenschluss drüben:
Wealth Daily
M. Schaefer\'s Newest Mining Pick

By Mike Schaefer

Baltimore, MD * Jackson, WY * Missoula, MT
Thursday, November 16th, 2006

DENVER, CO -- If the venture capitalists knew what I\'m about to tell you, they may have thought twice about pouring billions into new alternative energy technologies. That\'s because this one material, a rare strategic metal, is the key to these technologies, but it\'s also very scarce. That is, until now.

It\'s a material you\'ve probably never heard of. But in today\'s high-tech economy, demand for it is soaring, in everything from thin film solar panels to flat screen televisions.

But the short story is, I\'ve found a tiny company with a treasure trove of this material, and they\'re just beginning to find out how big, and how lucrative, it is. And that\'s why we\'re faced with a double-barrel profit opportunity, as this company exploits one of the few new strategic deposits of this material.

This metal is indium.

The company I\'m going to tell you about, Argentex Mining Corp. (AGXM: OTCBB), just discovered a cache of indium that could give us an easy double over the course of the next several months.

The stakes are incredibly high. And the thing is, no one sees it coming.

I can tell you this much...this opportunity is going to blindside the market. If not only for the simple reason that hardly anyone knows about indium, then definitely because prices of this strategic metal have already increased over 100%, and are going higher.

Need proof?

Salman Brothers, the only firm I know of who has been paying attention, recently cited a report stating:
indium demand should exceed supply by 120 tonnes this year (we estimate this gap to be equivalent to 15% of global demand);
demand should exceed supply by 150 tonnes next year;
prices should rise another 20% by the end of this year.

So, at a time when strategic metals are becoming more scarce, demand and technological advances are pushing prices sky high. And that\'s just one reason why I expect gains in AGXM to be fast, and quite large. In fact, we could see 100% gains in a matter of months. But the story goes much deeper...

The New Tech Boom
The race is on to supply the massive and growing strategic metals market. These high tech ores, compounds and minerals have already exploded in price. But the real profits will be made investing the companies who find and develop new sources of these vital elements.

By being on the leading edge of the discovery and development of new supply, we\'re perfectly positioned for outsized gains.

Fact is, Argentex has a market cap of just over $20 million. And get this...one ton of indium sells for over a million dollars.

How\'s that for leverage?

Already, huge Japanese hi-tech conglomerates are lining up to get a piece of the action.

Why?

Because, from flat-panel LCD displays to thin film solar to nanotech applications, these metals are vital in some of the most cutting-edge technology and security applications in the world. And access to indium and other metals is the only way to ensure continued production of these high tech consumer goods and alternative energy applications. So these giant conglomerates are scouring the earth for additional supplies, because, let\'s face it, these are massive industries. As a result, I expect shares in Argentex Mining (AGXM: OTCBB) to blast off as the company develops its newly discovered strategic metals trove in Argentina.

But that\'s not it...

On top of that, the company has its hands on a world class gold and silver discovery on the very same property.

I probably don\'t have to tell you that these two metals are also in a screaming bull market, rising 33% and 71% in the past year alone. But it\'s the strategic metals that really caught my eye. Get a load of this...

Over the past several years, uranium prices have soared by about 1,000%. And, as you might expect, any company with a uranium deposit has rallied too-big time. In that same time frame Cameco, one of the largest uranium producers, has rallied 1,034%, and has a $12 billion market cap. With indium, we\'ve got a similar scenario. And as far as I can tell, Argentex is the only way to play it.

Believe me, the indium alone could send shares through the roof. Add in the precious metals and we\'ve got a double barrel profit opportunity. Considering that Argentex has a microscopic market cap of only about $22 million, it\'s easy to see how this discovery could send shares through the roof. But before the rest of the investing world catches wind of Argentex, we\'ll already be in line for profits from the company\'s one-two punch of strategic and precious metals.

Next Generation Profits
A few short months ago, Argentex discovered a treasure trove of indium, zinc and other metals on its Argentina property, called Pinguino.

Now, as I mentioned earlier, this property also hosts high grade quantities of silver and gold, which make it a safe bet for major upside in the coming months as the company develops the property and reveals just how much of these key elements it has.

Right now, the company is gearing up for a big drill campaign, starting in December. So that means we\'ve only got a few weeks before the buzz begins. And once we start to see results from the drill campaign, look out. The cat\'s not out of the bag yet, but the big companies are already sniffing around.

Shortly after Argentex released the news of its discovery, the giant Japanese firm Dowa Mining, which happens to be one of the largest producers of Indium, came calling. Dowa signed a confidentiality agreement with Argentex. So the company is committed to look at the project, and could make an outright offer at any time. Usually, the hint of a deal like that is all it takes to light a fire under a tiny stock like Argentex.

And it will.

But as I mentioned, there\'s more to the story than just indium and zinc.

This time, we\'ve got companies tripping over themselves to sign on with tiny Argentex. Not only did Dowa come calling, but several major precious metals firms have knocked on the company\'s door too. I\'ve been told that one of the largest silver producers has also signed a confidentiality agreement. And why not? It only makes sense they\'d try to get a piece of the action. But the Argentex is too smart to let this asset go so quickly.

This is how they\'ll play it...

Profit Tsunami
You see, Ken Hicks, the lead geologist and President of Argentex, is no stranger to success in the industry. Ken had past successes in diamonds and gold in Canada\'s northern mining territories. So he knows how the game is played. And now that he has the attention of these major firms, he\'s going to up the ante.

The initial discovery has been made. Now, we get to find out how big it is.
"Originally thought of as strictly a silver-gold property, the high-grade copper, lead, zinc, silver and indium intersections we have discovered at Pinguino have added new exploration targets and attracted interest from major mining companies,"
-- Ken Hicks, President of Argentex.

So over the course of the next several weeks, we\'ll see Argentex step up its exploration program and drill several more holes to get a handle on its indium discovery, which will give us a better idea how big it is. Then we\'ll see two things happen:
It\'ll give the company much more bargaining power with the big mining outfits who are interested in the property.
It will also send a message to the market. Once the news comes out from the Pinguino property, we\'ll see some major interest in the stock.

It\'s that simple: Positive news is what drives these tiny exploration stocks. And that\'s why we have to own them before they get discovered.

Here\'s how to play it: no one knows about the discovery-yet. But as the company develops the property and releases a new round of results, the market will sit up and take notice. This is what the game is all about. By doing advance due diligence, we\'re positioned for profits of 100% or more-within weeks.

The company has over 35 miles of mineralized vein systems on the property. Plus, they\'ve already discovered not just indium and zinc, but gold and silver too.

And here\'s the slam dunk...

The chances of the next results meeting or exceeding the past grades is very high. That\'s because the drill program is designed to expand the discovery, and based on what I\'ve been told, they haven\'t even hit the sweet spot yet.

It\'s about as close to a slam dunk as you can get.

And that\'s why I expect AGXM shares to ride higher.

Safety Net
The fact is, I\'ve been following Argentex for some time. The company first came to my attention because of its excellent gold and silver property in Argentina. So far the company has a clear discovery on its hands. And if the past is any guide, it could be absolutely massive.

See, the company has already advanced its gold and silver discovery, which is on the same property as the indium discovery. And here\'s what they\'ve found.

Right now, they have a good idea of the vein systems that host the gold and silver. But, what they don\'t yet know is the exciting part. The geology behind this type of vein deposit is pretty much the same across the region.

Nice Neighborhood
Silver Standard\'s Pirquitas project is a nearby example of just how rich the area is.

The company\'s 43-101 report estimates reserves of 107.1 million ounces of silver. Further, the Pirquitas Project Report shows an average of 9.6 million ounces of silver per year, or about 135 million dollars.

Plus, the company has received interest in the associated zinc, tin and indium associated with the deposit. Although the veins are high grade, and contain quite a bit of gold and silver, they were created by a totally different system...a thermal system deep inside the earth.

Now get this...

The company has done advanced geophysical mapping, a sort of geological X-Ray, and what they found is astonishing. There\'s a massive anomaly...a magnetic mass underneath the vein system. What this means is, if Pinguino is like 99% of the other similar vein type deposits out there, this is the "belly of the beast," or the driver of the vein deposits that show up on the surface. And that means it\'s highly mineralized with gold, silver and, you guessed it, indium. Better yet, these deeper deposits are typically much, much larger than the vein systems above. In fact, they can be more than ten times bigger.

The Boiling Pot
All this geological sleuthing fascinates me. Probably because I\'m interested in geology. And definitely because I like making money. And this is exactly how the money is made in this industry.

We get the inside track on a company with a viable deposit. (In this case, however, we already have the inside track on a discovery...a more advanced type of play.) Then, as the company begins to prove just how big and lucrative the deposit is, more analysts catch on. Now, when you get even a whiff of success from a company with a $22 million market cap, you can imagine what happens to the share price.

It blasts off.

Just like it did for Aurelian Resources, which went from $0.46 to $32.50...a gain of 6,965%.

And that\'s where we are today.

As you read this, Argentex is advancing the discovery, proving up the gold and silver deposit on one part of the Pinguino property, while simultaneously going after the indium at other locations. And at some point before year end, they\'ll test the belly of the beast, to determine just what\'s underneath all these strategic and precious metals.

By now you probably already know the drill. We need to own the stock before any of these events take place. Because, like I said, even the slightest positive development from the program is going to be a major tipoff.

And I don\'t want to be watching from the sidelines.

That\'s why I\'m recommending shares for immediate purchase.

The bottom line is, we\'ve got all the winning ingredients in place.

We\'ve got a double shot discovery on the company\'s massive Pingüino property. We\'ve got major mining firms panting like dogs in heat to get a piece of the action. We\'ve got an experienced management team, and an existing discovery.

What we don\'t have is much time.

By picking up shares now, we\'re positioned ahead of the news from the company\'s upcoming drill campaign. But we have to act fast.

Buy Argentex Mining (AGXM: OTCBB)
nrj ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten