Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 11-04-2007, 10:06   #273
nrj
TBB Goldmember

Musterdepotaufnahme in den USA

gestern ja kleinere Gewinnmitnahmen in den USA und Kanada, nach dem Run-Up aber wohl zu erwarten. Das hier ist von gestern:

Three Smallcap Energy Stocks to Consider
Posted on Apr 10th, 2007 with stocks: EGY, NWTMF.OB, SXRFF.PK

Northwestern Mineral Ventures (NWTMF.OB) – I replaced Uranium Energy (URME.OB) with this speculative uranium play because I believe they have some interesting prospects in Niger. Niger is the world’s third largest uranium producer (as well as the world’s poorest country), and the government has granted Northwestern Minerals two grants to explore for uranium. The company has confirmed that some uranium mineralization has been found above ground on the sites, and they expect to begin drilling at some point in April in Niger.

Northwestern also has some interests in uranium projects in Canada, both in Quebec and the prolific Athabasca basin area. The company had about $16 million in cash at hand as of Sept. 2006, so raising capital through dilution may be necessary in 2007, but the need for financing is not imminent. With no revenues or confirmed reserves as of yet, this is obviously a very speculative play, but with a market cap of about $80 million, the company appears to be cheaper than many other speculative plays in the uranium sector. I bought a small position at $0.79.

Quelle: http://smallcap.seekingalpha.com/article/31856
nrj ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten