Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 28-04-2020, 17:19   #27
Benjamin
TBB Family

Jeffrey Gundlach is shorting the market, says a retest of the low ‘very plausible’
PUBLISHED MON, APR 27 2020
von Yun Li
Quelle: https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/27/jeff...al-unease.html
  • DoubleLine CEO Jeffrey Gundlach said the market could retest its March low as investors could be underestimating the social disruptions from the coronavirus.
  • “I think a retest of the low is very plausible,” Gundlach said. “People don’t understand the magnitude of ... the social unease at least that’s going to happen when ... 26 million-plus people have lost their job.”
  • The so-called bond king revealed he just initiated a short position against the stock market.
Zitat:
Jeffrey Gundlach, CEO of DoubleLine, said Monday that the stock market could sell off again to retest the low in March as he believes investors are too optimistic about the economic recovery from the coronavirus pandemic.
Zitat:
The so-called bond king revealed he just initiated a short position against the stock market.

“Actually I did just put a short on the S&P at 2,863. At this level, I think the upside and downside is very poor. I don’t think it could make it to 3,000, but it could. I think downside easily to the lows or beyond ... I’m not nearly where I was in February when I was very, very short,” Gundlach said.
Zitat:
Gundlach also said Monday the popular corporate bond ETF LQD looks like the most overvalued fixed income asset because of the Fed’s massive quantitative easing program.
Zitat:
DoubleLine had more than $148 billion in assets under management as of the end of 2019, according to its website.
Benjamin ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten