Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 13-03-2007, 11:06   #46
nrj
TBB Goldmember

Empfehlung aus den USA

hört sich gut an und auch nicht so übertrieben "pushy" wie viele US-Newsletter:

API Nanotronics Corp.
(OTCBB: APIO)

"API is a solid company with a focused business plan. Solid acquisitions are planned with goal to be at $50M revenue run rate by end of 2007"

Read more about recent interview with CEO, Phillip DeZwirek below

------------------------------------------------------------------------

API NANOTRONICS CORP. (OTCBB: APIO)

Detailed Quote: http://www.otcpicks.com/quotes/APIO.php

Company Profile: http://www.otcpicks.com/profiles/apio/index.php

API Nanotronics Corp. (OTCBB: APIO) through its wholly owned subsidiaries API Electronics Inc., National Hybrid Inc., Filtran Group, TM Systems and Keytronics, is engaged in the manufacture of electronic components and systems for the defense and communications industries. With a growing list of blue chip customers, including Honeywell/Allied Signal, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin, and numerous other top technology-based firms around the world, API regularly ships off-the-shelf and custom designed products to clients in more than 34 countries. API owns state-of-the-art manufacturing and technology centers in New York, Connecticut and Ontario, Canada and has manufacturing capabilities in China and a distribution center in Britain. API Nanotronics trades on the OTC Bulletin Board under the symbol APIO. For further information, please visit the Company website at www.apinanotronics.com.

API Investor Highlights:

I just listened again to the recent interview with API's CEO, Phillip DeZwirek at SmallCapVoice.com. I really like API and what they do and their business plans. They currently are, and have been since inception, profitable, and are on a strategic mission to acquire electronics technology component and technology companies in the defense industry and nanotechnology space.

I would urge you all to listen to this Phillip DeZwirek, CEO interview at:

http://www.smallcapvoice.com/apio/apio-2-21-07.html

Here are some excerpts from that interview with full copyright credits to SmallCapVoice.com:

Here is a summary of Mr. DeZwirek's comments:

1. API has been in business for around 4 years. Their first fiscal year they did $1.8M in revenue and in fiscal year 2006 they expect to do $30M. Before the end of the 2007 calendar year the company has a goal to be on a $50M revenue run rate if they succeed in completing two more acquisitions they have planned in 2007.

2. The company is focused on growth through acquisition and consilidation. So far they have made 7 acquisitions all of which were cash transactions. Most of these acquisitions are companies that supply the US defense industry with parts for current and older defense systems. These include defense industry sytems. Another of their subsidiaries, Filtran Group, is involved in communications products.

3. Currently, API supplies 775 parts to various defense programs, and they are protected from international competition on these parts as all are required to be US made components.

4. All of API's acquired companies are 100% owned, and transactions completed in cash.

5. The company revenue is anticipated to approach 500% gowth in 4 year top line and the company has been profitable every year.

6. The company has designed and shipped products to 34 countries mainly due to providing defense parts spares and replacements. The defense industry is the companies sales arm for most of API's international sales.

7. The company provides parts to the who's who of the defense industry including defense heavyweights such as Honeywell/Allied Signal, General Dynamics, Lockheed Martin.

8. Nanotechnology is predicted to be a Trillion dollar industry in the future. Miniaturization of all types of electronics to be used in virtually everything is a wave of the future that is upon us. API just completed their acquisition of National Hybrid and with that acquisition have a state-of-the-art nanotechnology fabrication facility. They are already ahead of the curve on nanotechnology with their work with the defense industry, and this new acquition will catapult them within the nanotechnology industry.

9. Not only has their recent acquisition of National Hybrid moved them up in the nanotechnology ranks, but they have also just pulled off a virtual coup in hiring Dr. Martin Moskovits as Chief Technology Officer. His job will be to oversee the development and opening of the Company's new state-of-the-art Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) fabrication facility. This facility will position API Nanotronics as a leading provider of the most sophisticated electronic components to the defense industry.

10. Dr. Moskovits is considered to be one of the top 3 nanoscientists in the US.

Publisher's Comments:

The more I learn about API the more I like their company. Do it know if the stock is going to double in the next two weeks? No, not really! I do know that I see a lot of companies looking at them every single day and you don't see Pinksheets and OTCBB companies that have their revenue and bottom line fundamentals in such good order. The company is on a good acquisition and growth plan. They are very focused on the defense industry and some of their contracts include selling products and parts for many years for spares and repairs. They have just catapulted into a serios top position in supplying nanotechnology to the defense and perhaps other industries moving forward. They are doing their acquisitions right by paying cash. They are not flooding the market with new paper, thereby perserving shareholder value.

I don't go out on a limb much but at this current price I think I will personally stash away some API shares for a mid-term hold. I just think they are solid, not vague about their plans and intensions and are focused on solid strategic acquisitions and top and bottom line growth for investors. Good Company!
Take a close look at API and come to your own conclusions and be sure to listen to the SmallCapVoice.com interview with Phillip DeZwirek, CEO (link above).
nrj ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten