Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 05-10-2005, 18:41   #253
Benjamin
TBB Family

Starbucks Corporation
WKN: 884437
Imo noch ca. 40% Kurspotential (von heutiger Basis bei 50$), bis Kursziel ca 70$ etwa gegen Ende 2006

Starbucks Corporation. The Group's principal activity is to purchase and roast high-quality whole bean coffee and sells them along with fresh rich-brewed coffees, Italian-style espresso beverages, cold blended beverages, a variety of food items , coffee-related accessories and equipment, a selection of premium teas and a line of compact discs. The operations of the Group are carried out through two operating segments. The Company-operated retail stores offer a choice of regular and decaffeinated coffee beverages, a broad selection of Italian-style espresso beverages, cold blended beverages, iced shaken refreshment beverages and a selection of teas and distinctively packaged roasted whole bean coffees. The Specialty Operations relates to sale of coffee and tea products through other channels and through certain of its equity investees. The Group operates 4,293 stores in the United States, 422 in the United Kingdom, 372 in Canada, 49 in Thailand, 44 in Australia and 35 in Singapore.

Starbucks bietet immerhin auch 1 Kakao-Getränk an:
Chantico™ Drinking Chocolate
A drinkable dessert ( )with an intense, full-bodied chocolate flavor and silky, rich texture:
Aus einem USA-Forum:
I tried the new Chantico drinking chocolate at Starbucks today. It’s supposed to be richer and smoother and more intense than regular hot cocoa. Or in Starbuck’s marketing speak, a “drinkable dessert with an intense, full-bodied chocolate flavor and silky, rich texture.”

It’s pretty good. A little more sweet than I prefer, and certainly no substitute for a true chocolat chaud, but far better than a regular hot cocoa drink, no question.

Would I change the recipe if I was in charge? Absolutely. I’d love a darker, less sweet, more bitter, intense chocolate flavor. But for a mass market product, it seems kind of daring. Given the products available in the US, I get the impression that most Americans want a watered down, dusty, sugary, choco-flavored powder-based drink. The Chantico at least avoids being that, and could actually be too strong for the American palate used to Quick and Swiss Miss.

Dieser Beitrag inspirierte überraschend viele US-Leser, sich über "Drinking Chocolate bei Starbucks" im besonderen und Kakaovorlieben der US-Amerikaner im allgemeinen zu 'unterhalten', siehe
http://aldoblog.com/blog/426
Man glaubt es kaum, über was sich die Leute so alles austauschen!

Außerdem gibt's bei Starbucks Kakao in Kuchen, unter anderem:

Marble Chocolate Chip Pullman
Vanilla and chocolate cake are swirled together in this rich, moist loaf cake, then studded with chocolate chips. Availability may vary by region.

Chocolate Pullman
A dense, rich chocolate loaf cake slice studded with chocolate chips. Availability may vary by region.

Chocolate Big Baby Bundt Cakes
Our rich ring shaped chocolate bundt is a perfectly-sized treat for one. It's a little denser than coffee cake with an extra-smooth texture. Availability may vary by region.

Insgesamt sind Kakao-Produkte wohl nur ein Randangebot bei Starbucks. Vermutlich ist die Korrelation zwischen Starbucks und der Zuckerindustrie weitaus besser.

Wie auch immer, der Chart sieht jedenfalls gut aus:

Börse: NASDAQ
Log. Skalierung, all data:

1 Jahr, linear:

3 Monate, linear:

10 Tage:

Schwarz: BARRY CALLEBAUT, WKN: 914661, Börse: Zürich, in CHF
Blau: STARBUCKS CORP., WKN: 884437, Börse: Frankfurt, in €

Schwarz: Call-Optionsschein, Basiswert: Starbucks, WKN: GS0DU1, Börse: LT Goldman Sachs, in €
http://optionsscheine.onvista.de/sna...H_VALUE=GS0DU1
Blau: STARBUCKS CORP., WKN: 884437, Börse: Frankfurt, in €

10 Tage:

3 Monate:

Put auf Starbucks: WKN: GS0HMU
Fälligkeit 15.06.07
3 Monate:

14 Tage:

5 Tage:

Geändert von Benjamin (03-05-2006 um 16:34 Uhr)
Benjamin ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten