TBB Starmember

Thumbs up VIKING MINERALS - VKML - WKN: A1J0YH - ISIN: US92682P2056

VIKING MINERALS - VKML - WKN: A1J0YH - ISIN: US92682P2056

VIKING MINERALS INC Aktie

WKN: A1J0YH
ISIN: US92682P2056

Symbol: VKML

Typ: Aktie

Viking Minerals Inc: The Company enters into an agreement to acquire Discovery Day Gold Mine assets valued at over $200,000,000 Mio
Datum : 17/01/2013 @ 14h00
Quelle : PR Newswire (US)
Name : Viking Minerals (VKML)
Kurs : 0.0548 0.0464 (552.38%) @ 23h05
Viking Minerals share price Chart Reports Trades Level2

Viking Minerals Inc: The Company enters into an agreement to acquire Discovery Day Gold Mine assets valued at over $200,000,...
Viking Minerals (OTCBB:VKML)
Intraday Stock Chart

Heute : Freitag 18 Januar 2013
Click Here for more Viking Minerals Charts.

PEORIA, AZ, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Viking Minerals Inc. (VKML-OTCBB) announces on behalf of the Board of Directors that the Company has concluded the acquisition agreement for the Gold Mine in Northern California.

The Mine consists of 48 Claims and covers an area of 950 acres Which has Proven Ore, Probable Ore, and Geologically inferred resource along with a qualifying report NI-43-101. According to one of the geological reports the total geologically inferred resource is 1,165,000 ozs of gold in 4 major veins, number of known veins is 6, and Reserve Valuation is around $ 225,000,000 USD, at $ 1500 per ounce. The mine building cost was $5,000,000 USD along with 100 ton/day mill on site and fully permitted until 2016.

Charles Irizzary commented," We are very excited to have concluded the agreement".

The Company wishes to correct the previous News Release which stated the closing of the acquisition agreement by Jan 8, 2013. The Board wishes to retract the content of the News Release made on Dec.27, 2012 in reference to the date of acquisition agreement.

Forward-Looking Statement

This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, which include among others, the inherent uncertainties associated with smaller reporting companies, including without limitation, other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

SOURCE Viking Minerals Inc.

Copyright 2013 PR Newswire
TankerOne ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten
Alt 26-01-2013, 02:43   #2
TankerOne
TBB Starmember

Thumbs up $

$
From the PR:
Geological reports the total geologically inferred resource is 1,165,000 ozs of gold in 4 major veins, number of known veins is 6, and Reserve Valuation is around $ 225,000,000 USD, at $ 1500 per ounce. The mine building cost was $5,000,000 USD along with 100 ton/day mill on site and fully permitted until 2016.

There is no reason this couldn't command a market cap north of $50 million at this time, or a $0.20 PPS now with 250 million outstanding. That's throwing in another 100 million shares from the last filing. Huge upside here folks.

$0.02 is the price close to where the capital investment firm would be getting shares. Doubt we stay at this level very long. I'm sure whoever it ends up being will be buying up all the shares here ahead of time and will be supporting the stock price in a major way as they would own a huge stake in VKML.

Keep up the great work management!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Share Structure:
Authorized: 400 Million
Outstanding: 151 Million
Float: 108 Million
Market Cap (1/25/13): $6.6 Million

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Connect the dots, HUGE run going to commence:

-New CEO - Dr. Rosenthal has a successful history of raising over $55 Million in capital for emerging growth companies working with several New York City based Finance firms.

PEORIA, AZ, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Viking Minerals Inc. (VKML-OTCBB) announces on behalf of the Board of Directors that the Company is in the process of engaging Capital Investment firms to fund the acquisition and additional Capital expenditures.

Under the terms of the agreement with the owners of Discovery Day Gold Mine -Trinity Alps Resources Inc, the Company has to pay $ 15,000,000 for the acquisition, payment of $6,100,000 is due by March 31, 2013, and the balance is to be paid on a monthly payment of $494,444 each month over 18 months, and it is subject to due diligence and visitation to the Mine site.

Forward-Looking Statement

This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, which include among others, the inherent uncertainties associated with smaller reporting companies, including without limitation, other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Viking Minerals Inc.
Peoria, AZ. 85381

SOURCE Viking Minerals Inc.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Management and Technical Team

Dr. Allan Rosenthal, Ph.D, President and CEO Recently Appointed & Updated per 1/24 8-K
Dr. Rosenthal is a Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering, with expertise in both management and operations in the mining space. In addition, Dr. Rosenthal has a successful history of raising over $55 Million in capital for emerging growth companies working with several New York City based Finance firms. He will initially focus on enabling the Company to acquire mining and Oil & Gas assets. His technical expertise in the area of mining started while working for Hercules, Inc. where he developed strategies for manufacturing and marketing novel advanced composite structures and systems technologies to the Department of Defense and private Aerospace Companies. Mr. Rosenthal has been the principal partner at Competitive Edge Consultants of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, a business services consulting firm, which provides services to emerging growth businesses such as business plan writing and execution, and capital raises through a proprietary group of asset based Lenders and Equity based Investors.

Charles Irizarry, CFO
For the past five years, Charles Irizarry has been engaged in the resource sector, managing and directing resource exploration companies. Since 1995, Mr. Irizarry has been president of a private consulting firm that provides management support and consulting advice to junior resource companies. From 2005 to 2008, Mr. Irizarry was the President of a coal exploration company that was engaged in the exploration of coal properties in Mexico. Mr. Irizarry studied business in state college and is completing his Masters in Business Administration. Under the direction of Mr. Irizarry, the Company plans to expand its business to seek high quality resource projects with good exploration and production potential.

Recent Aquisition of Discovery Day Gold Mine

PEORIA, AZ, Jan. 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Viking Minerals Inc. (VKML-OTCBB) announces on behalf of the Board of Directors that the Company has concluded the acquisition agreement for the Gold Mine in Northern California.

The Mine consists of 48 Claims and covers an area of 950 acres Which has Proven Ore, Probable Ore, and Geologically inferred resource along with a qualifying report NI-43-101. According to one of the geological reports the total geologically inferred resource is 1,165,000 ozs of gold in 4 major veins, number of known veins is 6, and Reserve Valuation is around $ 225,000,000 USD, at $ 1500 per ounce. The mine building cost was $5,000,000 USD along with 100 ton/day mill on site and fully permitted until 2016.

Be Strong Buy & Be Long with Target: 3,00-8,00US$+$$$
Alt 27-01-2013, 00:41   #3
TankerOne
TBB Starmember

Thumbs up Recent Aquisition of Discovery Day Gold Mine

Recent Aquisition of Discovery Day Gold Mine

Alt 27-01-2013, 14:43   #4
TankerOne
TBB Starmember

Thumbs up VKML - Viking Minerals- $$$$ Breakout Alarm with Gold Assets over 200 Millions US$ $$

VKML - Viking Minerals- $$$$ Breakout Alarm with Gold Assets over 200 Millions US$ $$$$

To Buy in Germany and USA Stockexchange $$$

Target: Predict to 3,00 US$ +++

Longhterm: Predict to 7,00 - 8,00 US$ +++

Strong Buy $$$$$$ and Be Long $$$$$$
Alt 27-01-2013, 20:22   #5
TankerOne
TBB Starmember

Thumbs up To Buy in Germany and USA Stockexchange $$$

To Buy in Germany and USA Stockexchange $$$

Target: Predict to 3,00 US$ +++

Longhterm: Predict to 7,00 - 8,00 US$ +++
Alt 28-01-2013, 10:35   #6
TankerOne
TBB Starmember

Thumbs up $

and Reserve Valuation is around $ 225,000,000 USD, at $ 1500 per ounce. The mine building cost was $5,000,000 USD along with 100 ton/day mill on site and fully permitted until 2016. $
Alt 29-01-2013, 23:56   #7
TankerOne
TBB Starmember

Thumbs up Mal sehen, wann die

Mal sehen, wann die

Finanzierungs-News über den KP von 15 Mio USD kommt.
Sollte damit in den Bereich von 38 cents kommen.

ab jetzt + ggf. Übertreibung nach oben.
Wenn der KP gestemmt ist, locken ja 200 Mio... (ha).
Weiß gar nicht wo ich mein VK-Limit setzen soll,
bei 0,38 oder 3,80,
ggf. am unteren Ende dazwischen

Be Strong LONG $$$
Alt 30-01-2013, 02:57   #8
TankerOne
TBB Starmember

Thumbs up Rosenthal DD - Amazing... $$$$$

Rosenthal DD - Amazing... $$$$$

Folks, doing some more digging on our new CEO Allan Rosenthal.

Past:
Dr. Rosenthal is a Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering, with expertise in both management and operations in the mining space. In addition, Dr. Rosenthal has a successful history of raising over $55 Million in capital for emerging growth companies working with several New York City based Finance firms. He will initially focus on enabling the Company to acquire mining and Oil & Gas assets. His technical expertise in the area of mining started while working for Hercules, Inc. where he developed strategies for manufacturing and marketing novel advanced composite structures and systems technologies to the Department of Defense and private Aerospace Companies. Mr. Rosenthal has been the principal partner at Competitive Edge Consultants of Cherry Hill, New Jersey, a business services consulting firm, which provides services to emerging growth businesses such as business plan writing and execution, and capital raises through a proprietary group of asset based Lenders and Equity based Investors.

Some DD on Hercules:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hercules_Inc.

http://www.fundinguniverse.com/compa...s-inc-history/

Hercules was NYSE stock that was purchased by Ashland for $3.3 BILLION.
http://investor.ashland.com/released...leaseID=333633

So, someone tell me, why would an executive from a 2 BILLION dollar revenue generating company as far back as 2003, who was in charge of working with the DoD and Aerospace companies, come to a penny stock scam with no intentions of making something happen here?

Folks, he is going to get the funding, like I said, those doing the funding and company execs know it and you guys really think thry are sitting on the sidelines right now watching.

VKML is going to BOOM! $$$$$
Antwort

Lesezeichen