Einzelnen Beitrag anzeigen
Alt 25-12-2010, 00:13   #2
TankerOne
TBB Starmember

Thumbs up Merger - Alert $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Merger - Alert $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yahoo buzz: Billion Dollar Chinese company R/M
The Yahoo boards are buzzing over a possible billion dollar Chinese construction company R/M merging into TVCE to go public. Who knows if there is anything to it but it sure is getting attention .Here are a couple of more posts FWIW from Yahoo. Take them as you will. If there is any truth to this it could easily move to several cents in no time IMO.
Re: TVCE ALERT 43 minutes ago I have followed you since buying TRDY and you have been spot on. Your DD has been the best I've seen.

On TVCE, it makes sense that if Paul Crawford is looking for a place to park China Construction Design (CCDI)a billion dollar Chinese private company, then TVCE would work. The CEO of CCDI has been very vocal about getting this Chinese company public. Very attractive share structure at TVCE with only 148M O/S and a very low float? It is moving on air it's SO THIN. Look at the move last week on no public news. SOMETHING IS HAPPENING. OMG, can you imagine the move if the masses knew about it.

Somebody needs to get this DD over to MOMO and Z3 over at IHUB bigtime. I think this is the play at only .002 currently. Could run to .02+ very shortly.

Re: TVCE ALERT 39 minutes ago Thanks DN, I agree. I sold TRDY couple weeks ago after learning no R/M is happening there. The Billion $$$$$$$$$ Chinese CCDI connection was originally thought to be related to Stan Larson of TRDY, because of his past with Paul Crawford (which is no longer the case). But we knew CCDI is going public in the US and via shell. Crawford Capital is rumored to be involved and now we see TVCE start to move big on ZERO publicly made statements.

TRDY Peeps should be selling and buying the sh*zz out of TVCE as it is the REAL PLAY NOW at only .002 as you said. Next week will be interesting.

TVCE Alert: 24-Dec-10 01:07 pm Huge move last week on no public news. Rumors of Reverse Merge with large private Chinese Company possible. Michael Anthony owned shell with help from Paul Crawford Capital. Crawford is worth over $200M. This could be very significant. Fyi.
TankerOne ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten